We are working with renowned shipping organization and they are currently looking for a Ship Operator, Tanker to join their growing team.
- Ensure Voyage Charter party compliance for all fixtures for all assigned vessels.
- Plan and manage all voyage aspects, requirements and operations including cargo stowage, and cargo operations in close consultation with Masters and in accordance with industry, regulatory and safety procedures.
- Vessel Operations
- Manage port calls and all vessel expenses related to commercial operations.
- Manage all post-fixture activities
- Manage loading and discharging operations
- Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
- Good command in English, written and spoken (To liaise with English speaking counterparts)
- 2 – 3 years of Tanker Vessels experience