A leading marine specialist requires an experienced shipyard professional to join their team.
This is a leading position within a growing company in an innovative area of the maritime industry.
The purpose of the role:
Providing a centre of excellence for the execution of installation works and developing, managing and improving relationships and quality standards with key external partners including major shipyards across the globe.
The role holder will provide expertise in the following areas:
Safe working practices
Due diligence and relationship management
Business development support
Process improvement strategy
- Project Management Experience – Foundation/Intermediate
- Yard Working Practices – Familiarity with shipyard working practices in Europe/Asia
- QSHE - Knowledge of current best practice requirements
- Technical Authorship - Proficient in drafting and reviewing specifications (Chartered Engineer status or in process of application)
- Mentoring – Provide guidance to Project Teams and Senior Management
- Risk Management – Judgement to assess engineering requirements
- Commercial Management – Experience of commercial practices for shipyard projects