To oversee all production matters of the shipyard including:
1. Dry docking for ocean going vessels
2. Oil & Gas projects (offshore and onshore),
3. Industrial shut down / plant maintenance and structural fabrication projects.
To be considered you are likely to have more than 10 years experience in winning and delivering large scale maintenance and repair projects with experience in dry docking / ship repair and/or Oil & Gas / Industrial fabrication project management. You will have no less than 5 years of recent management experience within a similar position and with similar accountabilities.
Knowledge of the following is essential:
- Best practice project management (fabrication and shutdowns)
- General repair, outfitting and fabrication operations and services
- Mechanical and electrical engineering, hull coatings and steel repairs
- HSSE and Quality Management Systems
To be considered please forward an updated CV and any additional information to support your application. In particular please highlight academic qualifications, leadership and management experience and track record in delivering successful large scale ship repair, Oil & Gas or Industrial fabrication projects.