Shipyard Project Manager - Alaska
- Engineering on shipyard ramps, skiffs, etc.
- Coordination with US Coast Guard and Class Society
- Occasional vessel repair projects
- Project coordination with vendors and shipyard personnel
- Preparation of work scopes, reports, proposals
- Integration with purchasing and project management team
- B.S. Degree in Marine Engineering
- Experience with commercial marine construction and repair
- Highly organized
- 2+ years experience with either Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering
- Knowledge of Flag State (US Coast Guard) and Classification Society regulations
- Proficiency in MS Project; MS Excel, and MS Office software
- Excellent references and strong work ethic
All candidates must have authorization to work in the USA legally and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Relocation will be provided if not currently residing in Alaska.