- Develop and analyze models using simulation software such as Amesim and Simulink.
- Test and maintain simulation databases.
- Develop, maintain, and deliver simulation procedures and training
- Specify, evaluate, develop, and test simulation software
- Lead or serve as a member of technical project teams. Responsible for completing projects on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality service and maintenance of good relations with customers and coworkers.
- Stay actively informed concerning technical, business and management developments affecting the client and its customers, and communicates this information promptly to management.
- Actively promotes the services and capabilities of the client throughout the technical and business community.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in Mechanical, Electrical, or Marine Engineering, and a minimum of three (3) years of related engineering experience
- Working knowledge of multidomain simulation software such as Amesim and Simulink
- Data Modeling and Analysis
- Candidates with the following qualifications or abilities will be strongly preferred
- Post-graduate degrees in engineering with at least one year of related engineering experience
- Knowledge and experience in system engineering, in particular model-based system engineering will be strongly preferred
- Experience of managing a team or complex projects
- Programming; C#, C++, JS, Python, or other