Our client is a marine software company that provides technical and commercial solutions to the shipping industry looking for a Software Integration Specialist to join their team.
Working from home.
Responsibilities will include:
- Collection of data from ships via software and hardware integration
- Communication with customer's technical departments to plan specific integration and maintain data integrity in the platform
Requirements include at least 1-2 years' experience with the following:
- Relational databases and SQL
- JSON, XML data formats and scripting languages
- Experience with Python and/or Golang a plus
To be successful in this role, you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Technically curious, technical problem solver
- Exceptional organisational skills required to deliver projects on time
- Strong, client-facing communication skills with a customer-first mentality
- Ability to partner cross-functionally, across time zones and providing timely updates to internal stakeholders
- The ability to prioritise and manage projects running in parallel
- Management of Information Systems or Electrical Engineering background preferred, but self-taught software development may be considered.
To find out more, please send your updated CV to Nora.email@example.com.