A short-term contract opportunity is available with a boutique marine engineering consultancy specialising in offshore oil and gas projects.
Manage analysis projects. Ensuring that the results are delivered on time, to the cost allowed and to the appropriate quality criteria. . Mentor and coach engineering staff to assist them in the development of the technical solution to analytical projects.
Write technical analysis reports to a high standard
The candidate will be a technical expert using Orcaflex with a minimum of 5 years of experience, ideally on marine and offshore oil and gas projects.
- Degree qualified with experience in marine/offshore oil and gas/ and/or construction industries.
- Strong technical expertise on subsea cable laying,vessel loading studies and subsea cable components
- Excellent technical ability using Orcaflex.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads and meet strict deadlines