Our client is one of the Fortune 500 company, focus in freight management, logistics solutions and transportation solutions globally.
- To supervise a shift/team of operations staff to handle operational functions of the department as below to ensure smoothness, timeliness, correctness & accuracy,
- Cargo handling/monitoring & vendors monitoring.
- Custom form preparation & their formalities.
- AEX warehouse keeping.
- Shipment related reports.
- To monitor vendors’ performance to ensure they meet company & departmental objectives & goals & customers’ (internal & external) requirements & expectations.
- To solve Air Export operational problems, ie. Custom formality, non-compliance to carriers’ & FCZ requirements, shipment transferring between airlines & any other problems related to Air Export operations.
- To communicate literally & verbally with custom authority, FCZ authority, carriers & any other parties related to Air Export operations.
- To establish, maintain & foster close relationship with custom authority, FCZ authority, carriers & any other parties related to Air Export operations.
- To communicate with both internal and external customers to solve operational problems & inquiries.
- To be responsible & ensure all due function is completed within the same working day.
- To be responsible for administration of staff attendance, punctuality, discipline & overtime control & approval.
- To prepare daily operations report after all works done for afternoon shift.
- To ensure all operational required materials/stocks are sufficient, to report to supervisor if stock insufficient. To ensure staff store materials/stocks properly according to assigned locations.
- To ensure self and office/facilities cleanliness, tidiness, safety & security.
- To be accountable for the timeliness, accuracy & correctness of assigned job functions according to monthly roster.
- To assist subordinates as and when necessary.
- To ensure all processes and dealings comply to Company & Departmental SOP.
- To take additional tasks as required to meet Company & Departmental needs.
- To relieve AEX Operations Supervisor as and when necessary.
Expectation from Superior:
- To ensure timeliness, accuracy & correctness of assigned job functions.
- To maintain good attendance, punctuality & discipline all the time.
- To be receptive in training.
- To be a good Team player and leader.
- To be flexible in problem solving and settlement of complaints.
- To prepare & submit reports on time.
- To ensure Company & Departmental SOP strictly followed by self & staff.
- To maximize Company & Departmental profit & productivity.
- To conduct regular on the job training.
- To be proactive & positive.
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline.
- Effective interpersonal skills, including proven abilities to listen, comprehend, effectively communicate clearly and concisely to obtain positive results
- Good communication skills in English
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word etc.)
- Emotional resilience
- Self-reflecting and open to feedback
- Initiative and ability to work in autonomy
- Role model of integrity and pride for all employees
- Proven supervisory attitude
Working Locations: Sepang @ Malaysia Airlines Freight Forwarders Complex, KLIA Cargo Village
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312