Our client is a well-established, successful ship broking firm seeking qualified candidates for a Tanker Analyst position. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced research analyst with a background in oil and shipping, highly numerate, analytical, articulate and possesses strong writing skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Monitor market conditions and fundamentals to understand historical performance and project future prospects and challenges and to facilitate analytics for client requirements
- Develop freight forecasting, asset valuation, ship finance and trade earning models
- Regularly draft and report on market conditions to clients
- Work closely with spot, period, and S&P broking teams in the development of new relationships and to ensure compliance with client research requirements
- Draft and present on market impressions to clients and at industry events
This is a full time position in Connecticut with excellent benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience. Send resumes to Beth@flagshipmgt.com