- Ensure Voyage Charter party compliance for all fixtures for all assigned vessels.
- Plan and manage all voyage aspects and requirements including cargo stowage, and cargo operations in close consultation with Masters and in accordance with industry, regulatory and safety procedures.
- Manage port calls and all vessel expenses related to commercial operations.
- Manage all post-fixture activity
- Able to operate vessels independently
- 2-3 years of experience in handling tanker vessels
- Able to think on the feet and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to liaise in Mandarin to communicate with Chinese counterparts