Direct Search Global is working closely with one of our clients, a Ship Owner to find a Tech Lead to join their team.
- In the role of Tech Lead you will be responsible for planning, organising, leading and executing the development of the companies products.
- Will act as the advisor on tech related matters and provide guidance to developers.
- Responsible for reviewing and improving technical processes to enhance work productivity.
- Competent in managing a team of frontend and backend developers.
- Tech Lead is responsible for designing and improving the algorithms used in our products.
- Able to Setup and maintain self-hosted GitLab, Jira and Docker (CI/CD) environments.
- Must ensure documentation for development codes, application design etc is carried out.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science
- Must have experience leading a team of Back-end developers.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role.
- Must be experienced in developing and working with REST API.
- Technical Competencies required are PHP 7, ReactJS, Linux, Dockers and MySQL/Postgres.
- Experience in setting up cloud infrastructure.
- Must have experience in running CI/CD environments.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org