Direct Search Global is proud to be working with one of the leading Ship Owners in South East Asia to recruit a Technical Assistant.
Bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with suppliers in China.
COC Class 3 Marine Engineer.
- Maintain and liaise with Superintendents to fulfill KPIs
- Ensure maintenance and recording of vessels’ drawings and manuals with relevant control lists
- Update and record vessels’ Port State Control and Flag state inspection records and reports
- Assist Superintendents to prepare and fill up the vessel inspection and drydock reports
- Assist to file the updated ship certificates into the system
- Maintain vessel's Baltic questionnaire
- Assist with ship takeover, handover documentation and liaise with parties on files delivery
- Update vessels’ class survey status reports
- Update and maintain the vessels’ Lube oil consumption records and weekly notes
- Compile ship records and reports
- General Technical Operations administrative duties
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- COC Class 3 Marine Engineer.
- Diploma/Degree in Maritime studies
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Outlook
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com