The client, a renowned organization that own and operate a fleet of FPSO & FSO is on the lookout for a Technical Authority Instruments, Controls & Telecomms to join their operations team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Lead and manage the full spectrum of engineering management, design conceptualization, and technical support to the projects and tenders.
- Responsible for product design and development and customized solution of FPSO & FSO
- Achieves operational objectives by managing engineering resources, developing in-house capabilities, resolving technical problems.
- Support productivity improvement and reduce costs through innovative engineering practices.
- Review and approval of designs supported by thorough engineering calculations, analysis, simulation and modeling.
- Ensure design meet relevant codes, compliance requirements and effective engineering practices.
- Provide expert advice in the installation, testing and commissioning, operation and/or trouble shooting of permanent equipment.
- Liaise with the client, consultant, and suppliers and make recommendation for the purchase of capital equipment and materials.
- Any relevant Degree
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience working in the Marine & Offshore industry
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org