- Specify and select the appropriate sensor-options to measure pressure, liquid level, temperature and flow, taking into account maintainability, suitability for either pneumatic or electronic transmission or economic factors.
- Keep the process facilities operating safely within limits by reducing variability and increasing efficiency.
- Specify full system requirements for a distributed control system and associated alarm handling and (trend) recording configuration.
- Select/verify the architecture for process shutdown systems that satisfy the safety instrumented system requirements.
- Select sensors integrated in the process shutdown system for timely fire detection in both confined and open spaces.
- Specify and select the various types of level meters.
- Determine control valve selection and sizing.
- Select the primary meter for custody transfer metering based on the accuracy requirements, required turn-down ratio maintainability, economics and the properties of the fluid.
- Apply current standards and specify the various methods used in wireless communication for process measurement transmitters.
- Implement procedures and perform remote calibration to certify test equipment.
- Provide equipment specifications and define its parameters for non-intrusive field applications.
- Apply telecommunication principles to specify and select various equipment including PAGA, telephone, CCTV, radio & satellite communication and navigational systems, together with the associated data communication and networks.
- Possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- At least 18 years of experience working in the Oil & Gas industry
- At least 5 years of experience in a senior engineering position (Manager/Principal/TA)
- Completed at least 3 full-cycle FPSO EPCIC projects