Direct Search Global is working on an exciting role for Technical Authority, Technical Safety. The right candidate should be a veteran and subject matter expert in the Process Engineering and Technical Safety field, with at least 20 years of experience. The incumbent will be responsible for leading, strategizing and providing technical advice to ensure Process Engineering & Technical Safety Systems are of superior design.
- Approve engineering design and review for Design Concept developed by the technology group
- Approve management of change for Operating Assets
- PHA (Process Hazard Analysis) Custodian for the Business Unit
- Assist the QHSE, Technology and Asset departments in the PHA implementation schedule and update the progress
- Identify a PHA Team Leader from a pool of competent PHA Leaders
- Identify required Team Members for all scheduled PHAs and provide necessary and timely notice to the management on the resource requirement
- Identify the scope and objectives of all PHAs planned
- Facilitate and ensure timely closure of the PHA recommendations
- Assist Assurance Team Leader in the assurance process of the PHA program
- Assist the QHSE, E&D and Asset departments to retain PHA reports according to the Document Control Management System
- Seek approval or acceptance from the top management
- Consolidate Action Plan and report the status to top management on the closure of PHA recommendations
- Strategize, lead and create value-added solutions and services by providing technical advice / approval and review, verify and approval (where required) on 3rd party deliverable and member of concept selection activity
Experience & Qualification
- More than 20 years of relevant work experience
- More than 15 years of experience in engineering design, construction and integration of system in related discipline in O&G industries
- More than 5 years in project management.
- Relevant recognized qualifications – Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Preference: Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org