Technical Consultant - Florida
Our client, a leader in providing of engineering and software solutions to the maritime industry, is looking for a Technical Consultant to join their team. You will work a team of consultants managing service support, installation, and software projects.
This position can be based anywhere within the state of Florida.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- University degree in Naval Architecture, or related engineering field
- Experience configuring and deploying new hardware and software systems
- 5+ years of relevant experience offering solutions to the maritime industry and cruise sector
- Experience providing training and technical consulting to clients
- Thorough knowledge of vessel design and operational issues and developments
- Previous experience delivering engineering and software solutions
- Ability to work with clients to enhance value gained from solutions offered
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States, no sponsorship or visa requirements at this time
In return for the above, our client offers a generous base salary, bonus potential, 100% company paid benefits, and an exciting forward thinking work environment. You will be available to travel as needed and able to work individually as well as cooperatively within a team environment.