Direct Search Global is recruiting for a Technical Director for one of the leading ship management companies in Singapore.
The client is looking for the ideal candidate to be someone who is a leader, someone who can drive and implement strategies across a global fleet.
- In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that the companies repair and maintenance policies for operations and dry docking are effectively implemented across the fleet and in compliance with local and international maritime industry rules and regs.
- Responsible for leading the formulation and strategy for the company’s digital transformation initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring that the shipbuilding is performed to the agreed design specifications, schedule, cost and able to meet safety and legislative requirements.
- Ensure the suitability of any modifications, surveys etc outside of the additional requirement to keep them within the approved budget and prevent cost overrun.
- Lead the formulation and strategy to drive the implementation of the company energy efficiency initiatives across the fleet.
- COC Class 1 Marine Engineer or Degree in Marine Engineering/Naval Architect.
- Previous experience in a similar role.