- Maintain and liaise with Superintendents to fulfill KPIs
- Ensure maintenance and recording of vessels’ drawings and manuals with relevant control lists
- Update and record vessels’ Port State Control and Flag state inspection records and reports
- Assist Superintendents to prepare and fill up the vessel inspection and drydock reports
- Assist to file the updated ship certificates into the system
- Assist with documentation and liaise with parties.
- Update vessels’ class survey status reports
- Update and maintain the vessels’ Lube oil consumption records and weekly notes
- Compile ship records and reports
- General Technical Operations administrative duties
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in the role.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in Outlook