- Follow through with the end to end process of all class , Flag certifications and registrations etc.
- Provide support in relation to the creation, verification and submission of documents, monthly technical reports and dry docking reports.
- Ensure maintenance and recording of vessels’ drawings and manuals with relevant control lists
- Update and record vessels’ Port State Control and Flag state inspection records and reports
- Assist Superintendents to prepare and fill up the vessel inspection and dry dock reports.
- Assist to file the updated ship certificates into the system
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma in Engineering/Maritime
- At least 1 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Class and Flag rules