A small but steadily growing Ship Registry based in London, who due to recent expansion in the forecast is looking to recruit a Technical Manager to help manage its fleet.
As Technical Manager/Chief Surveyor your role will be to help manage the fleet via monitoring flag inspections for their 100 vessels.
- Liaising with owners and managers to arrange annual inspections
- Monitor inspection reports
- Follow up on any deficiencies and rectify
- Maintain records of vessel inspections
- Assist in training inspectors
- Assist in drafting exemptions and submit entries to GISIS
- Monitor the suitability of vessels for potential registration
- Liaise with ROs/Classification Societies
- Be a representation of the company at IMO
- Ensuring that Flag is kept informed of new edicts from IMO
- Follow up on Triple I Code requirements and assist in their continuing implementation
- Draft Information Bulletins on technical matters.
- Liaise with Casualty Investigators and PSC offices should the need arise
To apply and find out more, please send your updated CV to Ellie.Evans@faststream.com