Our client, a leading Yacht Management company, is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Yacht Manager to join their team.
As Technical Manager you will enjoy a varied role. Looking after a number of the companies managed Yachts you will enjoy overall technical responsibility for your assigned vessels. You will enjoy regular travel to the boats, and lead on project work and Dry Dockings.
The ideal candidate will have strong Yacht Industry experience, ideally sailing as Chief Engineer or working already as Technical Manager.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience as Chief Engineer on Super yachts of at least 40m
- Existing shorebased experience / project management experience is an advantage
- Developed interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good attention to detail and strong budgeting experience
- It is essential that you have up to date maritime legislation knowledge
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
It is essential that you are fluent in English (additional French/Italian language skills would be beneficial)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established company and enjoy a competitive salary. The ability to work from home (and travel) is on offer for the right candidate.