- Responsible for the overall management and technical operations of vessels assigned.
- Overseeing the daily operations of maintenance and repair, arrange survey schedules, onboard general assessment of vessels, inspections and docking
- Monitoring and controlling of vessels technical maintenance and certification
- Attend to vessels dry docking, repairs and survey when required and determine repair specifications for dry docking and maintenance.
- Perform budgeting and cost control measures on ship spares and docking requirements
- Ensure and maintain vessels zero loss time accident record and report all vessel incidents
- Provide technical assistance and advice to vessels
- Liaise with customers on technical and operational matters including vessel performance
- Diploma or Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent.
- Min 1 year of experience as a Chief Engineer on seagoing vessels
- Min 1 year of experience as superintendent
- Able to resolve vessels issues in timely manner
- Team player