Our client is a UK based ship management company who are looking to take on an Engineering Superintendent into their office-based near Hull.
This role will entail carrying out ship inspections, planning and implementing vessel repairs and dry dockings of your assigned vessels, as well as sourcing and delivering spare parts and supplies where required. You will work in direct cooperation with the onboard Captains, ships Agents, class and flag societies, amongst a range of other duties.
The ideal candidate for this role will behold the following: -
- Dry bulk or short sea experience as an Engineer onboard
- Experience ashore working with ship owners, in a shipyard or for smaller tonnage vessels is good but not essential
- Technical experience within the marine industry
- Ability to work independently
- Able to plan your own time effectively
In return, the client offers a good remuneration package, the opportunity to develop skills and undertake long term training and development in a Superintendent capacity.
It is essential for this role that you live within the East Yorkshire region, however, there is scope for flexible working from home if you live within commuting distance of the office.
The existing permanent right to live and work in the UK is essential to be considered for this role.
Please send your CV to Elizabeth.Mahony@faststream.com