An international shipping company is looking for an experienced Marine Engineer to join their team.
- Manage assigned Tankers including technical matters, planned maintenance, repairs, inspections, surveys, approval of senior vessel staff and vessel purchase orders.
- Attend Dry-Dockings and day to day of vessels.
- Serve as a team player and be able to step in and provide additional support when other Technical Superintendent’s are traveling.
- Author technical reports as required.
- Chief Engineer’s Certificate of Competency/License is a plus.
- Sailing time as a 1 A/E or Chief Engineer, preferably on Tankers.
- Previous work experience as a Technical Superintendent is preferred.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Flexibility to travel.
- Work authorization for the United States.
In return for the above, the company offers a competitive salary and benefits.