We have an exciting opportunity with a leader in the movement of liquid cargo for a technical superintendent. The company has offices throughout the US and Europe. We are looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Maritime academy degree, marine engineering
- Previous time at sea on tankers, senior engineering license preferred
- Previous experience shoreside experience managing drydocks/shipyard projects
- Understanding of USCG and ABS regulations preferred, able to work with surveyors and vendors to efficiently and safely operate the vessels
- Self motivated, able to multi task and manage projects with little supervision
In return for this opportunity in their Houston office, our client offers a generous base salary, performance based bonus, excellent benefits, and the chance to join a dynamic organization.
Our client continues to enjoy year to year growth and because of this, the need is immediate for an experienced senior technical superintendent.
Keywords: Maritime, Maritime Academy, Naval Architect, Naval Architecture, MBA, Marine Engineer, Oil Tanker,FPSO, FSRU, Marine Engineer, Maritime, FEED, LNG Vessel, LNG Design, LNG Proposals, LNG Projects, Cruise, Cargo Engineer, Gas Engineer, LNG Newbuilding, Flagship, Flagship Management