Direct Search Global has a new requirement for a Technical Superintendent looking after Bulk Carriers.
The ideal candidate will be working with a world renowned Ship Management Company.
- Technical Superintendent must ensure all procedures are followed and comply with ISM and classification rules.
- Must be able to plan, monitor and execute all activities connected to maintenance, repairs, dry-docking etc.
- Organise, monitor and execute all activities connected to class and flag state and certificate requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the PMS.
- Monitor vessels performance and implement timely remedial actions when required.
- Responsible for controlling the budgets for assigned vessels.
- COC Class 1 Marine Engineer
- 2 years experience sailing experience as Ch/Eng
- Experience working as a Technical Superintendent
- Experience working with Bulk Carriers.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com