- Planning, controlling and execution of all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, survey and certificate requirements, dry docking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels
- Attend to oil major's vetting requirements of the company and fleet
- Keep abreast, update and implement new rules, regulations and legislation to the company and fleet.
- Monitor and cost control for the fleet.
- Sailed as a Chief Engineer on Tankers for min 1 years.
- Shore experience as Technical Superintendent min 2 years
- Must have experience working with Crude Tankers.