Direct Search Global is currently working with one of our clients, a renowned Vessel owner. We are looking for a Technical Superintendent with experience working on Crude Tankers. The individual should have sailed on Tankers for at least 1 year with shore experience of 2 years. Send your CV to email@example.com and shortlisted candidates will be contacted by one of our specialists shortly.
- Planning, controlling and execution of all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, survey and certificate requirements, dry docking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels
- Attend to oil major's vetting requirements of the company and fleet
- Keep abreast, update and implement new rules, regulations and legislation to the company and fleet.
- Monitor and cost control for the fleet.
- Sailed as a Chief Engineer on Tankers for min 1 years.
- Shore experience as Technical Superintendent min 2 years
- Must have experience working with Crude Tankers.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org