Our client has a growing fleet of dry bulk carrier and is seeking for a Technical Superintendent to join their team in Singapore.
This is a new position and you will be responsible for the technical management of a modern fleet of dry bulk carriers, for the following duties:
- Plan, control and execute all activities connected to maintenance, repairs, dry-docking, etc
- Responsible for ensure vessels are in good condition for class / flag state survey, and in accordance to certificate requirements
- Provide regular reports and updates to all interested parties regarding work plan and action list related to ships’ technical management
- Responsible for PMS, to ensure all jobs and maintenance intervals assigned to all machineries is as per makers manual, and that repairs history / spares consumed are correctly recorded for future reference & insurance claims / audits.
- Any other duties assigned
In order to be suited for this role, you must have sailed as a Chief Engineer and has at least 1 year of relevant shore-based experience as a Technical Superintendent handling a modern fleet of Dry Bulk vessels.
This role is only opened to candidates residing in Singapore only.