A long-established and highly reputable ship owner with a mixed fleet of dry bulk and MPP vessels is searching for a Technical Superintendent.
To be considered for this role, you must have sailed to the rank of Chief Engineer.
This is an office-based role to lead the on-site Superintendents, office procurement and admin personnel to manage the vessels assigned to you.
This role will include:
- Maintenance of the vessels and their equipment
- Liaising with flag and class to ensure full compliance with regulations
- Monitoring the status of certificates and arranging surveys
- Monitoring ships performance and compiling reports to the owners
- Advise and enforce company systems on board
- Preparation and monitoring ships operating budgets
- Appraise senior officers performance
- Monitor requisitions from the vessel and approval of supply
- Arrange repairs and services as necessary
- Preparation or docking specification and monitoring progress
- Liaising with Technical Superintendents on the day to day technical issues
An attractive salary is on offer with a benefits package (including a contributory pension scheme, life insurance, private health cover).
To apply and find out more, please send your up to date CV to Andrew.Hargroves@faststream.com.