To provide technical support to ensure vessel comply with both Class and Flag State
- To comply with IMS and ISM and ensure all certificates are valid.
- Monitor vessel performance and ship repair schedule and attend to repair of vessel and provide technical advice
- Monitor and manage Plan Maintenance Scheme (PMS) for vessels managed
- Prepare vessel budget, plan and review dry-docking requirements and costing
- Assist in dry-dock supervision and monitor performance in terms of cost, quality and schedule.
- Evaluate the dry-docking invoices and be accountable for all dry dock works.
- Conduct regular inspections, monitor and review under-performing ships.
- Follow up on guarantee claims with shipyards
- Oversee the welfare of ship staff with fleet personnel department.
- Propose or review draft specification for new building vessels in accordance with Class requirements.
- Plan and attend to routine inspection and audit of vessels
- Attend to sale and purchase inspection before taking over vessels.
- COC Class 1
- Preferably 2 years’ experience as Superintendent
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge in PMS, SMS, Flag and Class requirements
- Able to multi task and be a team player