- Planning and allocation of resources, setting processes, implementing improvement plans of vessels assigned.
- Assist fleet manager to maintain the budgets of assigned ships. Manage dry-docking of the vessels within allotted budget limits.
- Inspect and maintain vessels condition to ensure seaworthiness
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a safe and compliant working environment and work towards quality and continuous improvement.
- Ensuring the ship’s staff comply with management policies and safety
- Researching and implementing new procedures to improve daily operations
- Development of performing crew teams (onshore and on-board) with a strong focus on quality, safety, operations, and technical excellence.
- Build and maintain close relationships with the clients, ship’s crew and ship management team
- Diploma or Degree in Marine Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience with LNG vessels
- Certificate of Competency Class 1
- Good communication and people management skills
- Excellent leadership skills