- In this position you will be responsible for the safe, efficient and environmentally sound operation of the assigned vessels.
- Managing the technical operations of vessels, ensuring their compliance to Classification Society, Flag state, oil majors etc
- Plan, manage, monitor and execute vessel repairs, dry docking etc within agreed budgets and to company's high standard.
- Maintain strict cost control of budgets for assigned vessels.
- Liaise with Terminal Representative, Charterers, Agents and Operators.
- At least 2 years shore experience as Technical Superintendent.
- COC Class 1 Marine Engineer
- Have experience LPG/LEG vessels.