- In the position of Technical Superintendent you will be responsible for monitoring and overseeing the technical status of assigned vessels.
- Responsible for controlling the vessels budget and associated costs to ensure the highest technical reliability.
- Coordinate with assigned vessels, class surveyors & 3rd party auditors to arrange statutory/Class Surveys/ DP trials.
- Carry out routine vessel inspections and technical auditing on a periodic basis or as directed by the Regional Technical Manager.
- Marine Engineer Class 1 or 2
- 5 Years seagoing experience on Offshore vessels as 2nd Engineer and above.