Direct Search Global is working closely with one of our clients for their growing fleet to recruit for a Technical Superintendent with Offshore experience to be based in Singapore.
- In this position you will be responsible for the technical operations and monitoring of assigned offshore vessels.
- · Responsible for carrying out routine vessel inspections and technical audits per company polices and requirements.
- · Ensuring the ship’s staff comply with management policies and establishes organisation and control of maintenance and dry-docking of vessels.
- · Responsible for controlling assigned vessels technical budget etc.
- Arrange and coordinate with assigned vessels, class surveyors, auditors to arrange statutory & class surveys/annual DP trials, and compliance with international regulations, flag state, and company standards.
- · Technical and Management reports including vessel performance scorecards, KPI’s and others as required by the clients.
- COC Class 1, Chief Engineer.
- Seagoing experience onboard offshore vessels, preferably as Chief Engineer.
- Has previous experience handling OSV (AHTS, PSV etc.) and Subsea vessels.
- Good communication and people management skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced technical operations environment.
- Analytical and highly proactive in technical troubleshooting and problem solving.