New Requirement: We are representing a global owner in the tanker sector to source for a Technical Superintendent (Oil/Chem tankers) to be based in Bangkok, Thailand. This is an expansion role and my client is ideally looking for a Technical Superintendent who has 2 years of shore experience on Oil Tankers and sailing experience as chief engineer on the same.
- Planning, controlling and execution of all activities connected with maintenance, repairs, survey and certificate requirements, dry docking, conversion or modification of assigned vessels
- Attend to oil major's vetting requirements of the company and fleet
- Keep abreast, update and implement new rules, regulations and legislation to the company and fleet.
- Monitor and cost control for the fleet.
- Sailed as a Chief Engineer on Tankers for min 1 years.
- Shore experience as Technical Superintendent min 2 years
- Must have experience working with Oil/Chem tankers
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org