- Technical Superintendent is responsible for the overall safe and efficient operation of the vessels assigned.
- As Technical Superintendent you will be responsible for the day to day technical support of the vessels.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring budgets, compiling budget reports.
- Analyse risk management data to identify any issues and solutions.
- Arrange and manage dry docking of vessels.
- Ensure all vessels comply with regulatory requirements and legislation, keeping up to date with new legislation.
- COC Class 1 Marine Engineering (Ch/ Eng)
- 2 yrs sailing experience sailing as Chief engineer
- Experience in a similar role.