Direct Search Global is excited to be working alongside a client, who is a Ship Owner with an in house ship management to select the ideal candidate to join their team as a Technical Superintendent.
The Company is managing around 30 vessels presently and offers ship management with the approach of a Ship Owner.
Successful candidates will be a Class 1 Marine Engineer, sailed in the capacity of Ch/Eng and have experience working with Oil/Chemical Tankers.
- Technical Superintendent is responsible for the overall safe and efficient operation of the vessels assigned.
- As Technical Superintendent you will be responsible for the day to day technical support of the vessels.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring budgets, compiling budget reports.
- Analyse risk management data to identify any issues and solutions.
- Arrange and manage dry docking of vessels.
- Ensure all vessels comply with regulatory requirements and legislation, keeping up to date with new legislation.
- COC Class 1 Marine Engineering (Ch/ Eng)
- 2 yrs sailing experience sailing as Chief engineer
- Experience in a similar role.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com