Our client is an established ship owner marine fuel supply business with international operations. Due to business developments they are looking to hire a Technical Superintendent to join their global team.
In this position you will be based in Singapore with regular international travel. You will be responsible for technical management of assigned vessels including:
- Maintenance of fleet to required standards
- Oversee dry dockings
- Oversee technical purchasing
- Manage budgets
- Carry out audits and inspections of fleet
- Assist with crew matters
To be considered for this role you should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong experience as Engineer on board tankers
- COC class 1 or 2
- At least 2 years shore based experience in technical role
Our client can offer competitive salary package and allowances.
Follow this link to apply: http://adr.to/cemga