We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Engineer to join our client’s Singapore team! If you are passionate about IT Infrastructure, don’t miss this opportunity!
To be successful in this role, candidate must be comfortable working in odd hours as the role may involve on-call helpdesk services.
- Manage basic system administration
- Installation and maintenance of the IT infrastructure, both hardware and software
- Troubleshooting, diagnosis, resolution & escalation
- Respond to customer inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges
- 2 years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritize tasks based on urgency and importance
- Good understanding of Windows Client and Server
- Understanding of AD and networking principles and Windows terminal services
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.