Our client who is a global offshore survey company is currently on the lookout for a Tendering Engineer to be based at their office in Singapore. Send your CV to Direct Search Asia now, as we proceed with the shortlist.
The incumbent will be responsible for the delivery of high quality technical and commercial proposals to meet the company's needs.
- Review the Invitation to Tender (ITT) Documents, analyzing and accurately assess all client requirements
- Coordinate and compile all aspects of the tender in accordance with processes, client bid requirements and tender deadlines, including liaison with internal departments and preparation of robust tender costing
- Maintain communication with clients and support in obtaining client feedback on tenders submitted
- Degree in Engineering from a reputable university
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge from performing an offshore related surveys
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and work well to tight deadlines under pressure
- Exceptional communication and interaction skills, with the ability to build and nurture relationships at all levels of the company
- Pro-active, positive and flexible approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Microsoft Excel