Our client, a commodity trading company, is currently looking for a Trade Coordinator to be based in their Singapore office.
- Aid sales personnel in sales coordination.
- Accountable for the full spectrum of L/C negotiation, shipping documentation, etc.
- Processing of customers/supplier orders, monitoring, tracking of orders and outstanding shipments.
- Management of inventory, updating of sales and purchase data in the order system.
- Perform any other ad-hoc duties.
- Diploma and above in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 1 year experience in shipping or import/export knowledge.
- Willingness to learn, has initiative and be vigilant.
- Added advantage: knowledge in letter of credit.
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Candidate to possess existing work rights in Singapore due to travel restrictions.