If you have experience or are looking for an opportunity in leading a team, here's the chance!
A reputable commodity trading house is on a lookout for a Trade Operations Manager to be based in Singapore.
- Process LCs including issuance, amendments and cancellation
- Coordinate LC between Operations, Banks and Counterparts to ensure accurate and timely issuance, amendments and cancellation of LCs
- Liaising with supplier and buyers to ensure smooth cargo operations
- Ensure settlement and collection of receivables and payables are in compliance with contractual terms
- Min 5 to 7 years of trade operations experience with Agri-commodities
- Experience in leading a team would be preferable
- Proficient in Communication for English and Mandarin (to liaise with Chinese speaking associates and clients)
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org