Our client, a global trading leader in the dry bulk market, is looking for a Trading Manager to join their team. In this individual contributor role, you will be working with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the trading strategy in your region is executed in order to meet company objectives.
Reporting to the Sr Trading Manager, you will develop and manage a strong network of business/trading partners, negotiating sales contracts and executing successful trades. Interfacing with Operations, Chartering, Finance and Legal internal stakeholders, you will maximize trading volume while managing trading risks.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Bachelors Degree, Business or /engineering preferred
- Solid technical competence of the cement market, including properties, material usages, and types of customers
- Minimum of 5 years dry bulk trading experience
- Expertise in international shipping, trading and maritime operations
- Excellent communication skills, strong desire for Bilingual English/Spanish
- International business experience, ability to travel internationally when needed
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States, no visa or sponsorship at this time
In return for the above, our client offers an excellent base salary, full benefits, and the potential for annual bonuses. This is a great opportunity to join an established international trading leader that continues to enjoy year to year growth