This is an opportunity for an experienced electronic technician who is looking for a stable but diverse working environment and the opportunity to work in the field as well as in a workshop environment. The successful candidate will benefit from an outstanding working environment, a range of benefits including defined benefit pension, off-site allowances and expenses, and work in some of the most beautiful parts of the country.
Our client is a leading public organisation, headquartered in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience
- Educational or professional qualification in electronics
- Experience with testing, diagnostics, repair and building of PCB's is essential
- Good level of installation, testing, commissioning and maintenance
- Good IT skills
- Fault-finding experience
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Full clean driving license
In return for the above, you will have an opportunity to work with a progressive organisation with an excellent reputation both nationally and internationally.