An excellent opportunity to join a leading shipping company in London as a Vessel Operator, responsible for the coordination of the day to day operational activities for voyage and time chartered chemical tankers.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Communicating with external parties such as vessel Masters, shipping agents, port captains, cargo charterers, cargo brokers, surveyors and technical managers
- Stowage planning
- Voyage planning
- Respond to vessel issues and resolve efficiently
- Monitor voyage P&L
- Handle tanker Bill of Lading
- Management of vessel documentation
- Update vessel itinerary in accordance with Charter Party provisions
- Issue freight invoices & supporting documents
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a previous experience operating chemical or product tankers with a great attention to detail.