Our client is a well renowned shipping company and they are currently on the lookout for a CPP Vessel Operator to be based in their Singapore office.
• Responsible for the preparing of required documents / questionnaires / stow plans to potential Charterer’s queries; provide Certificates as required; and other information during pre-fixture
• Maintain up to date voyage files and daily position listing of assigned ships. Liaising with Charterers / agent / vessels to ensure a swift and safe turnout of cargo operations
• Handle day to day negotiations with agents for agency fees, appointing approved agents, instructing agents and Ship Masters and monitoring voyage performance.
• Possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
• Has experience handling product tankers
• Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to think on the feet and work in a fast-paced environment