Our client, a global leading dry bulk merchant MNC is on the lookout for a Vessel Operator to be based in their Singapore office.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle end to end vessel operations independently.
- Ensure voyage instructions are communicated effectively
- End to end vessel operations from pre-fixtures to post-fixtures activities
- Update all information in a timely manner and ability to provide voyage instructions
- Ensure all documentation is processed correctly
- Minimum a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree in Shipping or Maritime studies
- 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in shipping and trading and seagoing experience is not compulsory however it will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills and tri-lingual in English, Chinese and Korean to communicate with the external stakeholders and internal stakeholders
- Knowledge in shipping software, marine insurance claims and well versed to handle freight documentations
- Strong interpersonal skills and negotiation skills
- Candidates with existing work rights in Singapore