You will be responsible for the safe and efficient operations activities for a varied fleet of chemical vessels.
- Ensure Voyage Charter party compliance for all fixtures for all assigned vessels.
- Plan and manage all voyage aspects and requirements including cargo stowage, and cargo operations in close consultation with Masters and in accordance with industry, regulatory and safety procedures.
- Manage port calls and all vessel expenses related to commercial operations. Ensure compliance with all laytime and demurrage requirements.
- Provide tank cleaning advice to Masters as needed.
- Monitor vessel speed and bunker performance to ensure normal operating standards are not exceeded
- The successful candidate will be a motivated and driven individual with good commercial awareness and an ability to work with minimal supervision.
- You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of chemical ships and cargoes that you have gained in a similar shore based role or from having sailed on chemical tankers
The remuneration for this requirement is synonymous with the level of experience and with current Singapore market rates.