Cordell Beaumont is working with a well-known shipowner with a fleet of 100+ vessels to source an experienced Tanker Operator in Houston.
This role would be ideal for an experienced US based Tanker Operator that has worked in a shore-based operations position for at least 4 years.
- End to end operations of tanker vessels
- Ensure operations are carried out as per charter party agreement
- Communication with brokers, agencies, charterers, pilots, crew
- Management of vessel performance and profit and loss per voyage
- Experienced Tanker Operator, able to hit the ground running
- At least 4 years' tanker operations experience
- Time on-board vessel a plus but not essential
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Eligible to work in the US without the need for VISA sponsorship
You will work for one of the world’s leading shipowners, gain access to the latest vessel management tools and work with a diverse range of experienced shipping professionals. You will receive a competitive annual salary as well as a range of additional benefits.